The web pages on our site and all pages linked to it ("site") are the property of and operated by the company İlayda Ataoğlu (“MARSEA STORE”) at the address https://marsea.store/. By using and continuing to use the service on the site, you (the "User") are subject to the following conditions while using all the services offered on the site; You are deemed to have accepted that you have the right, authority and legal capacity to sign a contract according to the laws you are bound to, that you are over the age of 18, that you have read and understood this contract and that you are bound by the terms written in the contract.
This contract imposes rights and obligations regarding the site, which is the subject of the contract to the parties and the parties declare that they will fulfill the rights and obligations mentioned in full, correct, timely, within the conditions demanded in this contract when they accept this contract.
- The company always reserves the right to make changes on prices and offered products and services.
- The company accepts and undertakes that the member will benefit from the services subject to the contract, except for technical failures.
- The user agrees in advance that he/she will not reverse engineer the use of the site or take any other action to find or obtain their source code, otherwise, he/she will be liable for damages incurred by third parties, and legal and criminal action will be taken.
- The user agrees not produce and not to share content that is contrary to general morality and god manners, against the law, damaging the rights of third parties, misleading, aggressive, obscene, pornographic, damaging personal rights, contrary to copyright, and promoting illegal activities in its activities within the site, in any part of the site or in communications. Otherwise, he/she is entirely responsible for the damage that may occur and in this case, the "Site" officials reserve the right to suspend, terminate such accounts, and to initiate legal proceedings. For this reason, it reserves the right to share information requests from judicial authorities regarding the activity or user accounts.
- The members of the site are responsible for their relations with each other or with third parties.
- Intellectual Property Rights
2.1. All registered or unregistered intellectual property rights such as title, business name, trademark, patent, logo, design, information and method on this Site belong to the site operator and owner company or the person concerned and are under the protection of national and international law. Visiting this Site or using the services on this Site does not give any rights to the intellectual property rights in question.
2.2. The information on the site cannot be reproduced, published, copied, presented and / or transferred in any way. The whole or part of the site cannot be used on another website without permission.
- Confidential Information
3.1. The company will not disclose the personal information transmitted by the users through the site to third parties. This personal information contains all kinds of other information to identify the User such as person's name-surname, address, telephone number, mobile phone, e-mail address, and will be briefly referred to as "Confidential Information".
3.2. The user agrees and declares for the company owning the Site, to share his/her communication, portfolio status and demographic information with its affiliates or group companies, limited to its use within the scope of marketing activities such as promotion, advertisement, campaign, promotion and announcement. This personal information can be used to determine the customer profile within the company, to offer promotions and campaigns suitable for the customer profile, and to conduct statistical studies.
3.3. Confidential Information may only be disclosed to the public authorities if such information is requested by the official authorities and in cases where it is necessary to make a statement to the authorities in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
- Not Guaranteeing: THIS CONTRACT ARTICLE SHALL BE VALID TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ARE PROVIDED "AS THEY ARE" AND ON "POSSIBLE" BASIS AND DOES NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES SUCH AS MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE SERVICES OR THE APPLICATION (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION THEREOF).
- Registration and Security
The user must provide correct, complete and up-to-date registration information. Otherwise, this Agreement will be deemed to have been violated and the account may be closed without informing the User.
The user is responsible for the password and account security on the site and third party sites. Otherwise, the Company cannot be held responsible for data loss and security breaches or damage to hardware and devices.
- Force Majeure
If contractual obligations become unacceptable by the parties due to reasons such as natural disasters, fire, explosions, civil wars, wars, riots, civil commotions, declaration of mobilization, strikes, lockouts and epidemics, infrastructure and internet failures, power outages, (hereinafter referred to as "Force Majeure")which are not under the control of the parties, the parties are not responsible for this. During this period, the rights and obligations of the Parties arising from this Agreement are suspended.
- Entire Agreement and Applicability
If one of the terms of this contract becomes partially or completely invalid, the remainder of the contract continues to be valid.
- Amendments to the Contract
The company may change the services offered on the site and the terms of this contract at any time, in whole or in part. The changes will be effective from the date they are published on the site. It is the User's responsibility to follow the changes. The user is deemed to have accepted these changes by continuing to benefit from the services provided.
All notifications to be sent to the parties related to this Agreement will be made through the Company's known e-mail address and the e-mail address specified by the user in the membership form. The user accepts that the address he/she specified while becoming a member is the valid notification address, that he/she will notify the other party in writing within 5 days if it changes, otherwise the notifications made to this address will be deemed valid.
- Evidence Agreement
In all disputes that may arise between the parties for transactions related to this contract, the parties' books, records and documents and computer records and fax records will be accepted as evidence in accordance with the Civil Procedure Law No. 6100, and the user agrees not to object to these records.
- Dispute Resolution
Courts and Enforcement Offices of Gaziantep are authorized to resolve any dispute arising from the implementation or interpretation of this Agreement.